December 27, 2021
Debt can be very stressful. The following situations in particular are an alarm signal for impending over-indebtedness:
- You do not have enough money to pay all outstanding bills
- Because of ongoing installment payments, your money is not enough for essential errands
- You are threatened with eviction from your apartment because you owe rent that you cannot pay
- The bailiff has announced himself
- There are account and or salary garnishments
The Jobcenter Dortmund will not leave you alone in these situations! The Social Work Team at the Jobcenter Dortmund will advise you free of charge and absolutely confidentially on this matter.
Talk to our customer service/benefit service or your placement specialist. Or contact the social work team directly. Our colleagues are available for you from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and additionally from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.!
You can find more information in our "Flyer "Debt counseling.