Joint press release 13 January 2021
2020 - a challenging year
Dortmund Job Center and Employment Agency take stock of the pandemic year and provide an outlook for 2021:
- Unemployment rises in 2020 due to corona
- 36,213 unemployed on an annual average
- Average unemployment rate was 11.4 percent (2019: 10.1 percent)
- Employment stable, spring recovery fails to materialise
- Short-time work secures many jobs
Would you like to learn more? Then feel free to read the full press release from 13 January 2021 at Press release "2020 - a challenging year". to.
You are a journalist and have questions? The press and public relations team at the Jobcenter Dortmund is looking forward to talking to you. Please feel free to call us!