Who qualifies for the requirements of the labor market, improves his individual professional opportunities.
The Jobcenter Dortmund offers its customer the possibility of vocational training or retraining - if, for example, special knowledge is missing, the secondary school diploma is to catch up or only another occupational field opens opportunities for professional re-entry.
You are interested in further education? Our brochure Educational opportunities in Dortmund gives an overview of which vocational qualifications the Jobcenter Dortmund promotes.
In addition, the Educational goal planning 2021 informs about the educational measures for which the Jobcenter Dortmund has currently scheduled educational vouchers.
The Betriebliche Einzelumschulung represents, for example, an opportunity for the acquisition of a training qualification in a shortened time and also enables additional earnings.
Staying the course is rewarded: if you successfully complete further training, you can receive a premium:
- 1000 euros for successfully passing the intermediate examination before the competent chamber provided for in the occupational laws or training regulations and
- 1500 euros for passing the final examination
In order to receive the further training premium, your qualification must be in a recognized training occupation lasting at least two years.
You are interested in further vocational training? You have the following options:
- NEW: Arrange quite convenient online your consultation appointment for a professional development at planQ - your consulting office for professional qualification. Note: Please enter your address, select a concern and then scroll down until the button "make on-site appointment" appears. Click on this to select your preferred appointment time. Please note that your appointment will take place at Prinzenstraße 11, 44135 Dortmund (and not at Steinstraße).
- Address your counseling specialist at the Jobcenter.
- Contact directly the "Team FbW" by phone or email
We look forward to seeing you!