Loan for the rental deposit

If your new tenancy agreement provides for a deposit that you cannot pay from your own resources, the Jobcenter can advance the sum for you in the form of a loan.

However, you must apply for the loan from the Jobcenter in advance, i.e. before signing the new tenancy agreement.

For more information, see the section "Moving".

Was this article helpful to you?
Our telephone customer service can arrange: (0231) 842-1110