Request prolonged absence from the place of residence

As a recipient of citizen's benefits, you are generally obliged to stay at your place of residence or to be available for the Jobcenter.

If you are planning a longer absence from your place of residence (technical term: Ortsabwesenheit), such as a trip, please talk in advance with your counseling specialist.

You can apply for the local absence conveniently by telephone at your responsible Jobcenter location.

Was this article helpful to you?
Your local consulting specialist in your Jobcenter location. You do not know your local Jobcenter location? Find him now.