We also advise you via video!
January 24, 2022
The current pandemic situation requires us to avoid face-to-face discussions - where possible. Nevertheless, we would like to stay in contact with you! One way in which we can see each other - even without a mask and a pane of glass - is video chat. You have the opportunity to perceive your consultation at the Jobcenter via video call.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Comfortable from home (no journey, no waiting time)
- Easy (see below)
- Safe (our connection is protected, your data is safe)
- More digital possibilities (eg. we can look at your records together)
- Corona-compliant (no risk of infection)
Everything you need for video consulting:
- A valid email address
- A smartphone (or tablet, laptop, PC with camera)
- WLAN access or a data flat
Just give it a try! Talk to your advisor at the job center! Also feel free to use the "Communicate appointment request" function via our contact form!