March 27, 2023
We avoid full waiting areas and long waiting times for you. That's why you need an appointment if you want to clarify something in person at the Jobcenter. To request an appointment, please contact us either via your personal mailbox at jobcenter.digital, by phone or under the heading "Appointment request" via the contact form on our website.
You can also clarify your request conveniently via ONE of the following channels:
Important note: Please always write your customer or community of need number on the documents you send us!
- At www.jobcenter.digital you can upload documents around the clock and from the comfort of your own home (please as one continuous PDF document with max. 5 MB.), communicate with the Jobcenter in a personal mailbox, report changes and much more (further information on Jobcenter.Digital can be found here). This is the fastest and most secure way to submit documents to the Jobcenter.
- You can also reach us via the contact form on our homepage. You can use this to submit documents, request an appointment or apply for the social ticket and Dortmund Pass, for example.
- If you have a request that cannot be resolved digitally, you can reach our Service Center from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the central telephone number 0231 8421110
- You can send a letter to the Jobcenter to our central PO box: Jobcenter Dortmund, 44120 Dortmund.
- You can put all documents and applications in our house letterboxes. These are emptied daily.
4. INFOPOINTS/ACTION OFFICES:
- For SHORT requests, such as handing out forms or duplicates, our INFOPOINTs at every Jobcenter office will be happy to help you. The INFOPOINTs are open for you: Mon., Tue & Thurs. 08.00 - 14.00 Wed. 09.30 - 14.00 Fri. 08.00 - 12.00
- You can also clarify your concerns in person at our action offices at Borsigplatz, in Westerfilde, in Hörde and in Scharnhorst. You can find out more about the services offered and the opening hours of the campaign offices here.
*Please note that all mail items (including items posted in our letterboxes) are first digitized by our scanning center in Cologne. This can lead to a delay of up to three working days. Don't want to wait that long? Then use Jobcenter.Digital - the documents will be transferred automatically and without delay to your electronic benefits file..